If you wish to adopt an animal, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have current and verifiable identification.
- Be LL/Landlord approval or Proof of Home ownership.
- ACC reserves the right to deny the adoption of any pet for any reason.
- Senior citizens receive a discount on all adoption fees. Ask for more information.
- High risk dogs may require additional steps. Please call for details.
- All household members required to come in and meet animal.
(For dog adoption resident dog(s) must come in for a dog to dog get acquainted)
Dog License Information
Last updated: 4/23/2015 3:45:14 PM