Seal of the City and County of San Francisco
City and County of San Francisco

To view graphic version of this page, refresh this page (F5)

Skip to page body

City Programs: ADA Complaint / Assistance Form

Please fill out as much of this form as you can. If you need help, tell us, and we would be happy to provide it. If you don't know the answer to something, please leave it blank.

Please note that if you do not provide your contact information, we will not be able to follow-up with you to verify issues in your request or complaint. In particular, if you are making a curb ramp request, we cannot prioritize your request without being able to contact you further.


: :
311 Service Request Number (if any)                      

The Mayor's Office on Disability helps to investigate and resolve disability access problems and disability discrimination issues of the City and County of San Francisco. Access issues usually fall into one of two categories. Please let us know which category best describes your issue:

Access Issue Category
- Please check here if the access problem is architectural -- for example, a wheelchair ramp is needed, accessible bathrooms are not available, or counters and phones are not at the correct height for wheelchair users.
- Please check here if the access problem is programmatic - for example, you cannot get or maintain a city benefit or service because of a disability, or you asked for a reasonable modification of a policy, practice or procedure in order to obtain City benefits or services, but were denied one.
- Please check here if the access problem involves communication - for example, you need an interpreter, materials in alternative formats, or other auxiliary aids and services in order to have equal access to information and communications for a City benefit, service or activity.

If yes, please provide more information below.


Do you know the name or position of any of the staff you encountered

Names and Positions of Staff Encountered

Was there anyone else who had the same difficulty, or with whom you would want us to talk in order to get more information?

Names of Other Persons to Contact

We will provide a copy of this complaint to the appropriate ADA Coordinator, who will conduct an investigation. We may assist in this investigation and will review the results. We will also assist in attempting to resolve the complaint in a manner that is both satisfactory to you and consistent with applicable law. If you left your contact information, you should receive a written response from the Department within a maximum of 30 days. If  you do not, please contact us at (415) 554-6789, TTY: (415) 554-6799, or email mod@sfgov.org


For additional information, please contact the Mayor's Office on Disability.

Last updated: 1/22/2015 4:40:26 PM